From: Pierre Vachon
Subject: Filled polygons in LispView!
Hi everyone,

Those of you who use LispView might be interested in a patch that I co-wrote
with Len Charest: draw-polygon will draw a polygon from a list of points,
FILLED or not. Until now this was impossible in LispView.

Those interested can e-mail me, and I will send you a "how-to" file.

If this sparks enough interest,  I will post it (the file is ~250 lines).

Bye,

Pierre Vachon           Laboratoire de vision et systemes numeriques
······@gel.ulaval.ca    Universite Laval, Quebec, Canada.
From: Ciamac Moallemi
Subject: Re: Filled polygons in LispView!
vachon> Those of you who use LispView might be interested in a patch that I co-wrote
vachon> with Len Charest: draw-polygon will draw a polygon from a list of points,
vachon> FILLED or not. Until now this was impossible in LispView.

vachon> Those interested can e-mail me, and I will send you a "how-to" file.

vachon> If this sparks enough interest,  I will post it (the file is ~250 lines).

Why don't you post this?  (Your email address doesn't seem to work.)