From: Mel Walker
Subject: Learning Scheme
Hi! I just downloaded a copy of Pixie Scheme for the mac, and I would like to
know if anyone out there knows of a good, easy-to-understand, tutorial-slash-
reference book for scheme. I have used Common Lisp before (in fact, I TA'ed
a class about it) so I have Lisp experience. It's just that many of the
commands I remember don't seem to work! (egad!)
--
Mel Walker                     "You can't have everything...
·······@optics.wc.novell.com         where would you put it?"
From: Mel Walker
Subject: Re: Learning Scheme
Thanks for the large number of anwsers IU have recieved. It was most
enlightening (not too mention informative)!