From: Pierre Vachon
Subject: LispView question
Hi,

As the title says, I have the following problem in LispView:

When I create a resizeable base window, it shows up with the size specified by
the keywords :bounding-region or :width and :height; however, if the user
enlarges or reduces the size of said window, the bounding-region slot
is NOT updated automatically, meaning I have no hint as to what the new
dimensions are.

Does someone know a way to get the new dimensions? I thought about writing
a function that does this, but I presume I will have to use mouse events
in some way... :^P (that's my tongue sticking out...)

Any suggestions welcome!

Pierre Vachon             Laboratoire de vision et systemes numeriques
······@gel.ulaval.ca      Universite Laval, Quebec, CANADA.