From: Gary Hooyman
Subject: search for GINA users
Hi,

GINA is an acronym for Generic INteractive Application available from
GMD (German NationalResearch Center for Computer Science).  It is a
toolkit of useful classes and functions for authoring GUI's built upon
CLM, CLX, and CLOS.

I have been using (learning to use) GINA for a research project this
summer & suffer for a lack of interaction with others using the
environment.  I am looking for anyone who is working with GINA to join
in e-mail correspondance on this subject.  I will gather user id's of
those interested and start a mailing list.

Thank you

Gary Hooyman
Department of Civil Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University

From: 54312 - John C Ellson
Subject: Re: search for GINA users
Gary,

I would be interested in joining your mailing list.  I'm not sure
how active I'll be but I'm using the Itasca OODB product which, I'm
told, is using GINA in its Active Data Editor.

If you want more information from Itasca you might start with
·····@itasca.com.  Tim Ayers is in technical support but I'm sure that
he would forward any enquiries to the appropriate people.

John Ellson    ······@hotsand.att.com

-----------------------

From article <··················@andrew.cmu.edu>, by ·····@andrew.cmu.edu (Gary Hooyman):

From: Steven D. Litvintchouk
There already is a mailing list for GINA users.  Send mail to
if you want to be added to the list. If you want to contribute to the
discussion, send mail to ··········@gmdzi.gmd.de.

--
Steven Litvintchouk
MITRE Corporation

Fone:  (617)271-7753
ARPA:  ···@mitre.org
UUCP:  linus!sdl
	"Where does he get those wonderful toys?"