From: Marshall Abrams
Subject: Looking for code from Winston & Horn's LISP, chs. 24-27
I'm slowly working my way through Winston and Horn's book LISP (3rd
ed.), and I want to play around with the stuff in chapter 26 (which
uses things defined in chapters 24 and 25).  I can type in all the
code in the book, but I was wondering if someone else had this code
somewhere and would be willing to send it to me.

I haven't gotten to chapter 27 yet, but if you have that too, I'd
be interested in it as well.

Here are the chapter titles, for your convenience:

24. "Symbolic Pattern Matching"
25. "Streams and Delayed Evaluation"
26. "Rule-Based Expert Systems and Forward Chaining"
27. "Backward Chaining and Prolog"

Many thanks in advance.

(BTW, if there's some argument that it's better for me to type in the
stuff myself, I'm open to it.)

Marshall Abrams