From: Tushar Saxena
Subject: No Matching Method error in PCL!!
I have been trying to write a function that uses generic functions and
it is now giving some problems. I have a generic functon called fred-zerop.
I have defined many methods for it including the one which should deal with
stuff like (fred-zerop 'a), but everytime I call a function that in turn
calls fred-zerop, it gives the following error:

Correctable error: No matching method for the generic-function #<compiled-closur
e FRED-ZEROP>,
when called with arguments (A).
Signalled by FRED-ZEROP.
If continued: Retry call to #<compiled-closure FRED-ZEROP>
Broken at PCL:NO-APPLICABLE-METHOD.  Type :H for Help.

What is going wrong! Please help.

ttfn
	-Tush.

And any fool knows a dog needs a home, A shelter from pigs on the wing.
        -Roger Waters
email : ······@cs.albany.edu                        Computer Science Department
Phone : 518-442-3388				    SUNY Albany
Tushar Saxena					    Albany NY 12222 (USA)