From: Robert Inder
Subject: Survey results
----- News saved at 31 Jul 92 15:01:52 GMT

Earlier this month, I asked people in a number of newsgroups for pointers
to information on interface tools or toolkits that I could use for building
"evaluation" interfaces for yet-to-be-decided software.

I have just posted the results to the newsgroup "comp.windows.x", under the
snappy little title of "Interface Toolkit Survey Summary (300 lines)".  For
those using grep, I believe that "Inder" is a pretty distinctive surname.

This seemed better than sending it to every newsgroup to which I posted the
question.  If people feel it should be posted in this group, too, please
let me know.

Robert.

Robert Inder        HCRC, 2, Buccleuch Place, Edinburgh  EH8 9LW Scotland

Robert Inder        HCRC, 2, Buccleuch Place, Edinburgh  EH8 9LW Scotland