From: Jeff Dalton
Subject: Re: AKCL on DYNIX/ptx?
In article <····················@a.cs.okstate.edu> ···@a.cs.okstate.edu (Blayne Mayfield) writes:
>I would like to hear from anyone who has gotten AKCL up and running on
>a Sequent running DYNIX/ptx.  (We are running version 1.3.0 of DYNIX/ptx.)

I have ported AKCL 1-605 to a Sequent running their new OS, PTX.
(This is different from the Sequent port that was already part of
AKCL-1-605.)

As part of this, there's a fix to the general problem of operating
systems where you can't use FIONREAD to see if input is available but
can use select.

If you'd like them, the files are available for Internet ftp from
address aiai.ed.ac.uk (aka 192.41.104.6), user "anonymous", password
your net address, in direcectory

  /lisp/kcl/sequent-ptx

Jeff Dalton,                      JANET: ········@uk.ac.ed
AI Applications Institute,        ARPA:  ········@ed.ac.uk
Edinburgh University.             UUCP:  ...!ukc!ed.ac.uk!J.Dalton