From: ruiz oscar eduardo
Subject: LISP and Objects
I have been writing C++ code for geometric objects as part of a geometric
reasoning package. Now I need to use Lisp capabilities to dynamically
define predicates about geometric properties of objects. These predicates
should use as support the functions and routines I have written in C++.
My questions:

  1. Is there a way to force Lisp to hande lists of Objects?
     For example, can I handle lists of records?
  2. Is there anywhere a source code (commented if possible) of a lisp
     interpreter?

Please address replys to any of these  :
	·····@meibm4.cen.uiuc.edu
	·····@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu
	·····@lebesgue.me.uiuc.edu

or, reply to this article.