From: Mark Torrance
Subject: Lispview file selector wanted
I would like to find a file selector implemented in Lispview under
Lucid that I can use in my program.  Does anyone have anything they're
proud of, or is there a "standard" one I could get?  And is this the
right place to ask this question?

--Mark Torrance
  ········@ai.mit.edu
Mark C. Torrance        ········@ai.mit.edu      o:(617)253-8829 h:868-2597
From: Len Charest
Subject: Re: Lispview file selector wanted
In article <·····················@cookie-monster.ai.mit.edu>,
········@ai.mit.edu (Mark Torrance) writes:
|> Lucid that I can use in my program.  Does anyone have anything they're
|> proud of, or is there a "standard" one I could get?

Devguide 3.0 includes sources for a slick file chooser that Devguide
itself uses. Look for 'gfm' files in $GUIDEHOME/src/libguidexv. The
libguidexv library (including gfm, a color chooser [gcc] and a drap &
drop interface [gdd]) is already built and lives in
$GUIDEHOME/lib/libguidexv.a. You could load this lib into Lucid and
then use the FFI to define Lisp functions for the entry points in the
lib.
				  Len Charest, Jr.
		 JPL Artificial Intelligence Group
			  ·······@aig.jpl.nasa.gov