From: Tom Emerson
Subject: Re: OPS5 or other rule based system in CL?
Greetings.

One of the professors here is looking for a freely available OPS5 or
or other rule-based system  written in CL for his introductory machine
intelligence course.  Any pointers would be *greatly* appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Tree
--
                                     Thomas Emerson
________________   Student Systems Programmer - EMBA Computer Facility
From: Dave Andrews
In article <·················@newton.uvm.edu> ····@newton.uvm.edu (Tom Emerson) writes:
>One of the professors here is looking for a freely available OPS5 or
>or other rule-based system  written in CL for his introductory machine
>intelligence course.  Any pointers would be *greatly* appreciated.

If you have access to Bix, McGraw-Hill's subscription BBS, their
Lisp conference had a version of Forgy's VPS5 written in Lisp.
The VPS5 code had his copyright notice on it, and I don't know
how "freely available" it is.

- David Andrews
  ········@bilver.UUCP