From: R B Evans
Subject: Can CLX and LISPVIEW coexist?
I am in the early stages of exploring the capabilities of Lispview,
and have a few general questions:

(1) I have been told the LISPVIEW can not work with CLX, that the
    resulting window objects generated by each cannot be accessed by
    the other.  Is this true? (e.g. can I have a CLX child and a
    Lispview child window of a given Base Window?)

(2) If (1) above is possible, could someone point me in the right
    direction as to how it is accomplished?

(3) Similarly, in CLX, I know you had complete access to the colormap
    used by the system, and access to graphics contexts.  Do you also
    have this ability in Lispview?

Thanks in advance!

| Robert B. Evans               |  My opinions are MINE, MINE, MINE!  |
|                               |  I'm a greedy little monster!       |
| (·····@aplcen.apl.jhu.edu)    |                          ~ D. Duck  |