From: Christopher Connolly
Subject: Lucid stand-alone executables
For reasons which are far too gory to describe here, I am in the
process of setting up Lucid lisp images to act as unix shell commands.
While this part is straightforward, there is a question which may
arise in the future that I might as well clear up now.  Is there any
way to distribute these executables to a site which does not have a
Lucid license?  For example, is there some sort of "production
environment" or other Lucid facility which would allow me to generate
an executable that could not be used as an interactive lisp image?  Or
is it always necessary for the target site to obtain a Lucid license
first?

FYI: I'm using Lucid 4.0 under SunOS 4.1.1.

Thanks for any and all responses...
					-CC

C. I. Connolly 		wa2ifi		········@cs.umass.edu