From: T. V. Raman
Subject: converting from Allegro to Lucid:
Hi!

I have the files for the LMATH package written by Richard Fateman
(Berkeley).  This is a package in common lisp written to parse
Mathematica style expressions.

Unfortunately the code is in Allegro, and I am not able to run it
under Lucid despite following some of the tips in one of the
installation files.

Is there anyone out there who has used this code under Lucid? If so
could you give me some pointers?

If you are interested in getting the code it is at:
host peoplesparc.berkeley.edu:/pub/fateman/mma.tar.Z

Thanks,

--Raman
--
   T. V. Raman <·····@cs.cornell.edu>Tel: (607)255-7421 R 272-2435