From: Ramesh Vaidhyanathan
Subject: Simple Graphical Editor in Lispview - Help!
Hello Netters,

I need to develop a Simple Graphical Editor (to produce a figure of
boxes with labels and their connectivities) for my project. I am
doing my project in CLOS, so I thought of doing the graphics user
interface in Lispview.

I looked at the simple graphical editor example "ged.lsp" available
in the "demos" directory of lispview1.1. But this graphical editor
is very primitive in the sense that labels to the boxes can't be
specified, a box can be connected only to the next box created,
we can not specify the connectivity between the boxes and the
line connecting the boxes is from center to center instead of from
side to side.

If anyone has done the above mentioned  modifications to this
simple graphical editor program "ged.lsp" to make it more versatile
or developed a program (in Lispview, or X windows, or Sunview) for
a simple graphical editor like this, I would like to hear from you.

Any suggestions, comments regarding this are most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

-Ramesh.