From: Brian Kendig
Subject: Wanted: Beta-testers for Macintosh XLisp 2.1e
I'm busy finishing up a port of XLisp to the Macintosh environment,
and I'd like some beta-testers to pound on what I've got now to find
bugs and suggest enhancements.  I'd be especially interested in your
suggestions if you regularly use xlisp on any other platform, or
Allegro Common Lisp or XLISP-STAT on the Mac, but basically I'd like
to enlist people who can try out my application and let me know if
it's workable for everyday use.

My port is functionally equivalent to xlisp on any other platform; I
haven't changed a single line of Tom Almy's code.  I've just added
Macintosh friendliness and tried to come up with a command window that
works like MACL's (although I don't have a copy of MACL, so I'd like
to know any ways that its interface works differently from mine).

A few things have yet to be implemented (can you find them?), but I
want to spend this weekend debugging.  If you can chew on this between
now and Friday and send me email with plenty of bugs and feature
suggestions, and your mailer can handle a 211k binhexed file, then
please reply!  Otherwise, be patient; I'll release the application and
all the source into the public domain for free when I'm finished.

--
_/_/_/  Brian Kendig                             Je ne suis fait comme aucun
/_/_/  ········@netcom.com                de ceux que j'ai vus; j'ose croire