From: Amr Sabry
Subject: Spaghetti Stacks (reference)
I have an incomplete reference to "Spaghetti Stacks":

Bobrow & Wegbreit 1972 ....

Does anybody have the complete reference.  Thanks.

--
Amr Sabry				     	    ·····@cs.rice.edu
Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he

From: Ozan Yigit
Subject: Re: Spaghetti Stacks (reference)
Amr Sabry writes:

   I have an incomplete reference to "Spaghetti Stacks":

Here is the complete reference

	Daniel G. Bobrow, Ben Wegbreit
	A Model and Stack Implementation of Multiple Environments
	Communications of the ACM, 16(10):591-603
	Oct 1973

cheers...	oz
---
C++ was invented because Vogon poetry | electric: ··@sis.yorku.ca
wasn't destructive enough. -anonymous | ph:[416] 736 2100 x 33976
From: R.S. Nikhil
In article <··········@rice.edu>, ·····@datura.cs.rice.edu (Amr Sabry) writes:
> I have an incomplete reference to "Spaghetti Stacks":
> Bobrow & Wegbreit 1972 ....
> Does anybody have the complete reference.  Thanks.

@article{
    Bobrow73,
    key = "Bobrow, Daniel G.",
    author = "Bobrow, Daniel G. and Wegbreit, Ben",
    title = "A Model and Stack Implementation of Multiple Environments",
    journal = "Communications of the ACM",
    volume = 16,
    number = 10,
    year = 1973,
    month = "October",
    pages = "591-603"
}

Regards,

Rishiyur Nikhil (······@crl.dec.com)
From: Kenneth Dickey
In article <················@ursa.sis.yorku.ca> Ozan Yigit,
··@ursa.sis.yorku.ca writes:
>	Daniel G. Bobrow, Ben Wegbreit ...

In addition, you might be interested in Guy Steele's "Macaroni is Better
than Spaghetti", SICPLAN Notices, v12, #8, August 1977.