From: Bruce Feist
Subject: Want history/command editing facilities in free Lisps
Hello Marshall!

Tuesday December 15 1992 03:40, Marshall Abrams wrote to (crosspost 1) All:

 MA> I'm really thankful to all of the free Lisp and Scheme
 MA> implementors out there, but I want to put in a plug for adding a
 MA> command line editing/history mechanism to these programs.

If you'll settle for an almost-free, shareware LISP, CLISP has a command stack
built into it, in addition to its other virtues.  You access it in the intuitive
up-arrow/down-arrow manner.  Very handy.

CLISP runs under MS-DOS, implements virtually all of COMMON LISP, and requires
at least a 386SX with 2 meg of RAM.  $25 shareware.

Bruce