From: Sharad Singhai
Subject: Is LUCID Commonlisp 4.0 available on PC or MicroVax?
Hi,

I'm looking for any LUCID Commonlisp 4.0 available for running
on MicroVax (with micro VMS), or on high-end PC's (with UNIX/XENIX/
DOS). The specific feature wanted is : MULTITASKING facility akin to
that provided by LUCID Commonlisp 4.0 running on HP-Apollo m/cs.
If you have any info/ can procure me this piece of info I would be
very grateful.

If possible, indicate the possible price, whether any
public domain version of this is available - thru FTP/otherwise.

Thanx in advance,

--

-- Sharad Singhai          |