From: Dresse Alain
Subject: Xlisp 2.x for the macintosh
Does anyone out there have a suitable macintosh interface (with copy paste of expressions) for
Xlisp 2.x ?

Alain Dresse
·······@ulb.ac.be
From: Espen J. Vestre
Subject: Xlisp 2.1 vs. CL (II)
hello,

I'm teaching a (beginner's) course in Common Lisp.  Several of the
students use xlisp v. 2.1 at home.  Now I wonder if someone has a note
describing shortly (1) which constructs of CLtL2 Common Lisp (minus CLOS)
that aren't available in xlisp (minus OOP part), (2) which that have
other names and (3) which that have a different semantics.  (I don't want
to bother plunging into the xlisp manual, I just want to be able to
answer "yes" whenever someone asks if a given function also works in
xlisp ;-))

If anyone know of a ftp site for a Mac version of Xlisp 2.1 (or later)
which is Sys.7/32 bit/Quadra Cache clean, that would also be of great
help.

Espen J. Vestre,                          ·····@coli.uni-sb.de
Universitaet des Saarlandes,
Computerlinguistik, Gebaeude 17.2
Im Stadtwald,                          tel. +49 (681) 302 4501
D-6600 SAARBRUECKEN, Germany           fax. +49 (681) 302 4351