From: Kellom{ki Pertti
Subject: Re: style-guide
I tried to mail, but it bounced, so...
In article <·····················@corax.udac.uu.se> Stephen Cooper <·······@csd.uu.se> writes:
   If I can find an online English copy of the paper, I'll mail a copy to
   interested parties, or
   post it if there's enough push for it.

I would like to have a copy of your style guide.
--
Pertti Kellom\"aki (TeX format)  #       These opinions are mine,
  Tampere Univ. of TeXnology     #              ALL MINE !

From:  ECMS TEST
In article <················@talitiainen.cs.tut.fi>, ··@cs.tut.fi (Kellom{ki Pertti) writes:
> I tried to mail, but it bounced, so...
> In article <·····················@corax.udac.uu.se> Stephen Cooper <·······@csd.uu.se> writes:
>    If I can find an online English copy of the paper, I'll mail a copy to
>    interested parties, or
>    post it if there's enough push for it.
>
> I would like to have a copy of your style guide.

I too would like a copy