From: Clinton Hyde
Subject: An Allegro CL question
I want to have a load-only file in my defsystem (actually, I want
several). IOW, I want it to NOT get compiled, just loaded. I haven't
been able to figure out how this can be done (other than significant
hacking to modify/add-on-to the defsystem stuff)

any suggestions?

the obvious one is to have one file get compiled, and it calls load on
the desired load-only files. I would prefer that the defsystem handled
it directly (I remember it doing so on lispms with no trouble).

 -- clint
--

Clint Hyde		"Give me a LispM or give me death!" -- anonymous

Advanced Decision Systems	Internet:  ·····@chesapeake.ads.com
2111 Wilson Blvd #800
Arlington, VA 22201		(703) 875-0327