From: Robert Davis
Subject: Wanted: SPICE LISP Version M3
Could anyone please point me in the direction to finding a copy of the
SPICE LISP software, Version M3, that will run on a PERQ graphics
workstation running the version S6 of the Accent operating system?
Does anyone know if a version of SIPCE LISP that would run under Accent
S7 was produced?  No, this posting is _not_ a joke; I am still using
a PERQ :-) and would like to obtain a version of SPICE-LISP that will
run under a later version of Accent.  Having to have several OS versions
on the hard disk can be a real disk-space waster.  Thanks in advance
for any help with this!

Robert D. Davis            |
······@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu  !     HELP!  Martians have landed on
uunet!mystica!rdd          |     /dev/rfp021 and they're getting dizzy!