From: Ben Scharp
Subject: lisp interpreters
can anyone direct me toward low-cost lisp interpreters that i could use on
a macintosh se or an ibm xt? i am a high school student trying to start an
artifical intelligence project at ohio state university. any help will be
greatly appriciated. thanks.

marvin

---
Marvin the Paranoid Programmer
I can't get any work done with this pain in my diodes!!!
······@Bluemoon.rn.com         Call the Metropolis at (614)846-1911
---
From: Marc Wachowitz
Subject: Re: lisp interpreters
Ben Sharp <······@bluemoon.rn.com> wrote:
: can anyone direct me toward low-cost lisp interpreters that i could use on
: a macintosh se or an ibm xt?
Try XLisp (anonymous ftp is probably sufficiently low cost :-)

You should be able to find it on some SIMTEL mirror near to you, and many
other ftp servers.

Marc Wachowitz, ··@gandalf.ki.fht-mannheim.de, ·····@novell1.rz.fht-mannheim.de
  *  wonder everyday    *    nothing in particular    *    all is special  *