From: Willie Lim
Subject: Lisp programming environments (RFI for a survey)
As a follow up to my informal survey in comp.robotics, I am conducting
a companion informal survey of on Lisp programming environments for
non-Symbolics (or other Lisp Machines) particularly for those related
to agent-based systems.  The things that I would be interested in are:

   0) A brief description of your project.

   1) Type of workstations (e.g. SUN, Silicon Graphics, IBM
      RS6000, HP, IBM PC/XT/AT/286/386/486, Macintosh, ...) and OS
      (e.g. Solaris, Ultrix, Mac System 7.0.1, Windows 3.1,
      DOS 5.0, etc.) used and why.  If you use more than one
      workstation, please say how they are networked (e.g. ethernet
      with TCP/IP, Appletalk,...).

   2) The language and development environment used e.g. CommonLisp,
      CMULisp, KCL, CLX, MCL, CLOS, CLIM, Scheme, C++, Prolog, C,
      Harlequin, Franz, Lucid, GNU software, ....

Please send your responses (keep them short, please) to me
(ยทยทยทยท@gdstech.grumman.com).  When I get enough responses I'll post a
summary to comp.ai and comp.lang.lisp.

Willie

flames --> /tmp/trashcan