From: J.Tizard
Subject: HELP !! Some questions regarding CMU LISP
Hello,

Could someone please answer the following:

1/ Is CMU lisp a continuing project? I ask this because the directories
   described in the LISP FAQ do not contain the files they ought to.

2/ Are there any X11 toolkits that will work with CMU lisp ? I've
   tried without success to compile CLUE. Am I restricted to CLX ?

3/ Is there a mailing list ?

Thanks in advance

 _--_|\        James Tizard
/      \       Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory
\_.-*._/       Psychology Department
      v        Flinders University of South Australia
               ·····@cc.flinders.edu.au