From: Greg Bedigian
Subject: Is there a doctor in the house?  (mycin-like program wanted...)
   Greetings,

             I am attempting to write a small forward chaining inference
engine whose purpose is to do pattern matching. The ultimate role of the
program is to utilize a database of stored facts and arrive at a conclusion.
In addition, I am attempting to use bayesian probabilities to arrive at the
current probability of a conclusion based upon previous claims.

Does anyone have a good example that will run under xlisp on a pc?

This has been a challenge to say the least!

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Greg Bedigian
HP/Apollo