From: Peter Ashwood-Smith 1600361
Subject: Re: Cheap LISP for DOS
> Mark Holiday writes:
> I missed the messages earlier..
> Anyone know of a current source for either
> XLISP or PC-LISP, or perhaps some other
> implementation, that will run on '386 PC's??
> At this point, will any implementation be

> 'Common Lisp'??

> Any information would be extremely helpful
> and appreciated.

   PC-LISP V3.02 is still available directly from me by
sending 2 blank UNFORMATTED 360K 48TPI IBM PC
diskettes + mailer and postage. PC-LISP is a Franz
LISP dialect and is by no means Common LISP compatible.
Remember the original LISPcraft book by Wilenskey?
Unlike most Common LISPs PC-LISP will run just fine in
about 300K off a floppy no less!

   My current address is:

   Peter Ashwood-Smith.
   8 Du Muguet,
   Hull, Quebec,
   Canada,
   J9A-2L8

  Phone 819-595-9032 (home).

 P.S.

REMEMBER UNFORMATTED 360K 48TPI IBM PC diskettes only!
Please check your local BBS before mailing for copies,
last time I posted an article I was copying disks and
stuffing mailers for weeks!