From: James Tsillas
Subject: Recommend a free Unix based Lisp (easy to make).
Hi,

I'm looking for source to lisp for a Unix System V.3. I will be using
this as a learning tool on a PC. I am looking for a system which is
easily built, has few bugs (relatively speaking) and is small.
Please include an IP address for anonymous ftp in a e-mail reply if you
can.

thanks for any reply!

-Jim.

--
 == James Tsillas                    Bull HN Information Systems Inc. ==
 == (508) 294-2937                   300 Concord Road   826A          ==