From: Wei Jen Yeh
Subject: SAVE doesn't save PC
Hello,
  I need to save a running AKCL process due to a scheduled reboot of the
machine.  I'm looking for a way to save and resume the current process.  The
``save'' Lisp function doesn't save the current PC value, thus is of no help
here.  I tried the gcore/undump combinations, but they behave like ``save''.

I think I should peek into AKCL and see what ``:r'' does after user types
ctrl-C.  My guess is that the save function does not save the history stack and
value stack, thus there's no way of doing an actual resume.

Has anyone solved this problem?  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Wei Jen Yeh                      ยทยทยท@cs.purdue.edu
                                 Department of Computer Science
                                 Purdue University