From: Luke Tierney
I have set up an electronic mailing list called stat-lisp-news at
umnstat.stat.umn.edu. The purpose of this list is to provide a forum
for discussing issues, asking questions, and distributing information
related to the use of Lisp and Lisp-based systems in statistics. At
least initially I expect a significant fraction of the traffic to be
related to my Lisp-Stat system, but this mailing list is not intended
to be limited to that or any other particular approach to using Lisp
in statistics.

If you want to subscribe to the stat-lisp-news mailing list, send mail

	······················@umnstat.stat.umn.edu

asking to have your name added to the list. To remove yourself from
the list, send a request to the same address. You can post messages to
the list by mailing to

	··············@umnstat.stat.umn.edu

Luke Tierney
School of Statistics