From: Jim Davis
Subject: calling RDBMS from Lisp
A while ago, I posted a query asking whether there were tools
to call Sybase from Lucid Lisp.  Here's the facts I got back

Artificial Intelligence Technologies Inc makes a product called
Mercury KBE.  It has an SQL interface which has been used in many
database intensive industrial applications. Using this SQL interface,
Mercury KBE's object and non-object applications can interface not
only with Sybase but also Oracle, RDB and Ingress.

Mercury KBE and all its features are fully supported on IBM-RS6000
(AIX), DEC- Ultrix (Unix), Sun Sparcstation (SunOS) and VAXstation
(VMS). Mercury KBE is supported under both Lucid Common Lisp and DEC
Lisp.

I don't know the price.  For more info:
Artificial Intelligence Technologies Inc.
Hawthorne, NY 10532
Phone:(914) 347-6860
Fax:(914) 347-3182

Thanks to Jay at TRW and Jay at AIT for the info.