From: Arnoldo Garza
Subject: WANTED: Info for the LISP grammar
 Hello, I'm new in this group, so please be patient if this is a too
common question...    :)

 I have (yes, *have* ) to 'develop' a LISP interpreter (or whatever it's
named :) for the NeXT, and I want to know if it already exist a grammar
or some info about it for a LISP language. Now I'm making the parser,
but I want to know if I'm not forgettin some of the commands or if my
deffinition is correct, before the error make more damage :)

 Is there an FTP site with this info? or is there someone that can send
me that info?

Thanks in advance...

(by the way, is there already a LISP lang. in the NeXT ? )

--
  Arnoldo Garza Quezada a.k.a. Uatu     | This is an already unvaluable .sig,