From: bert
Subject: mma under kcl: how?
	Hi!

	I've ftp'ed the public-domain mma (Mathematica subset) from
peoplesparc.Berkeley.EDU and I'm trying to get it to work under
Kyoto CL.  Has anyone done this? If so, could you please tell me
what changes should be made to the Allegro CL code.

	If not, could someone please point out the differences between
Kyoto and Allegro dialects, especially concerning modules and
error-handling.

	Sorry if this is a mundane question, but I don't know too much
about the esoterics of Common Lisp and I can't rtfm (8^) because I don't
have the relevant manuals.

	Many thanks!

	bert.