From: Brian Reynolds
Subject: What are the required files for the akcl compiler?
	This is probably a FAQ, but I can't find anything definitive
in the documents and I haven't seen anyone else ask this before.
After doing a successful make and install, which files can I safely
delete from the akcl and kcl directories and still be able to use the
compiler?  I know that akcl/README says that the essential files are
akcl/unixport/saved_kcl and akcl/xbin/kcl, but do I need to keep the
*.o files around for linking?

Thanks,
Brian

--
Brian Reynolds "... a drone from sector 7G."
Fusion Systems Group
From: Jeff Dalton
In article <····················@fsg.com> ········@fsg.com (Brian Reynolds) writes:
>	This is probably a FAQ, but I can't find anything definitive
>in the documents and I haven't seen anyone else ask this before.
>After doing a successful make and install, which files can I safely
>delete from the akcl and kcl directories and still be able to use the
>compiler?  I know that akcl/README says that the essential files are
>akcl/unixport/saved_kcl and akcl/xbin/kcl, but do I need to keep the
>*.o files around for linking?

No.