From: Kevin Layer
Subject: Re: Parallel Lisp/Scheme Simulators?
In article <····@creatures.cs.vt.edu> ·······@csgrad.cs.vt.edu writes:

   Does anyone know of the existence (or non-existence) of any simulators for
   parallel versions of Lisp or Scheme?  What I'm especially looking for is an
   implementation that provides the "future" construct.  I already know of the
   existence of the *Lisp simulator from Thinking Machines, but are there others?
   BTW, what I mean by `simulator' is something that'll run on a non-parallel
   machine.

Franz Inc. has a parallel version of Allegro Common Lisp for the
Sequent Symmetry, called Allegro CLiP.  It has macro libraries for
several parallel paradigms (MultiLisp, and some others) and the core
functionality is that of the SPUR LISP model (by a research group at
UC Berkeley).  For more information send mail to ····@franz.com.

--
Kevin Layer, Franz Inc.         1995 University Avenue, Suite 275
·····@Franz.COM (internet)      Berkeley, CA  94704