From: Tushar Saxena
Subject: loop construct in ZetaLisp (compatibility in common lisp)
I am trying to port a piece of code written in ZetaLisp to make it
work in Common Lisp (KCL). The problem is coming in writing the macro
for the loop construct in ZetaLisp. I was wondering if any of you
already have written a macro in Common Lisp to make some code written
in ZetaLisp (with lots of loop constructs being used) work in common
lisp. If you have, I would be grateful if you could email it to me.

Any help in conversion will be greatly appreciated.

	-Tushar Saxena

Research Assistant at Computer Science Department, SUNY Albany.

······@cs.albany.edu