From: Sandra Loosemore
Subject: Eulisp info?
I have a copy of the Eulisp specification but it is a couple of years
old now.  Is there a more recent version, and if so where can I get
it?  What is the general status of Eulisp these days?

-Sandra
From: Jeff Dalton
Subject: Re: Eulisp info?
In article <·····················@cs.yale.edu> ················@CS.YALE.EDU (Sandra Loosemore) writes:
>I have a copy of the Eulisp specification but it is a couple of years
>old now.  Is there a more recent version, and if so where can I get
>it?  What is the general status of Eulisp these days?

There is a more recent version and there should soon be an even
newer one.  I'm not sure what the current mechanism for getting
a copy is.  I will find out (or set one up) and send you e-mail.
(Mail me if I forget.)

The general status is that a definition document is being prepared
and will be published by some part of the CEC.  The document is
more or less complete for levels 0 and 1 but not free of bugs.
There is a portable implementation written in C and a "pseduo"
implementation of level 0 written (by me) in Common Lisp.  The
Pseduo EuLisp has fallen behind the document revisions, however,
and doesn't implement everything (eg, it uses CL I/O).  I'm
not sure of the exact status of the C implementation.

If anyone has more specific questions, I will try to answer them/

-- Jeff