From: R B Evans
Subject: Need help with old version of Gold Hill Common Lisp
Through a long chain of events, I have acquired GODEN COMMON LISP, 286
DEVELOPER, version 2.2 for my 286 at home.  Unfortunately, the person
who I bought it from neglected to tell me that one of the distribution
disks has a bad block - on the disk with the Compiler on it :-(.

My question is, does anyone have, or know how I can get, a duplicate
of Disk 7 of the version 2.2 release.  I have ALL the original
documentation and floppies.  I even tried Norton Utilities to see if I
could fix it, but no joy.  According to Gold Hill, the version is so
old that they can't help me with a replacement disk.

I know the problem is in the compiler, since when I try to
Compile-Buffer in Gmacs, I get an error when it loads the compiler.

Thanks in advance.
| Robert B. Evans               |  My opinions are MINE, MINE, MINE!  |
|                               |  I'm a greedy little monster!       |
| (·····@aplcen.apl.jhu.edu)    |                          ~ D. Duck  |