From: Eugenio Sanchez-Pe~a
Subject: Wanted: L-Mathematica
    I'm looking for the sources of L-Mathematica (I don't know its actual name,
since I heard there were problems with Wolfram Research about the name). Where
can I find them? Are they available with anonymous FTP?

    Thanks!

--
QUIEN:	Eugenio Sanchez Pe~a		| "Una rosa no tiene un por que':
QUE:	ISC, 8o semestre		|  florece porque florece"
From: Bill Kinnersley
Subject: Re: Wanted: L-Mathematica
In article <··················@academ01>, ········@academ01.mty.itesm.mx (Eugenio Sanchez-Pe~a) writes:

>     I'm looking for the sources of L-Mathematica (I don't know its actual name,
> since I heard there were problems with Wolfram Research about the name). Where
> can I find them? Are they available with anonymous FTP?

Is this what you're referring to?

Mma - R. Fateman, 1991.  A fast Mathematica-like system written in Allegro
Common LISP.
ftp: ucbarpa.berkeley.edu

--
--Bill Kinnersley