From: Mike Bolotski
Subject: LispView 1.1, XView 3.0, and R5
Is anyone working on porting LispView to xview 3.0?   Is it exceedingly
complex?

Also, while I'm here, the spirals demo just annihilated my R5 server
and I'm wondering which member of the conglomerate was the guilty
party:

1.  The MIT R5 patchlevel 6 server (on a Sparc IPX)
2.  Lucid 4.0.1 with a truly eclectic assortment of bugfixes
3.  XView 2.0
4.  LispView 1.1

Any clues?  I realize that the release notes specified the known
working environment

---
LispView is known to work without modification on Sun Common Lisp(TM) 4.0.2
and Lucid Common Lisp(TM), with CLOS, on a SPARCsystem (or Sun-4(TM))
computer.  The LispView build uses the OpenWindows(TM) 2.0 libraries
supplied with this release.  The resulting LispView images have been run
successfully with the OpenWindows 3.0 server as well as the OpenWindows 2.0
server.
---

But are there any known non-working environments?

--
Mike Bolotski          MIT Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
·····@ai.mit.edu       Cambridge, MA 02139     (617) 253-8170