From: Jacek Malec
Subject: OPS5 application examples: help needed
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 91 20:18:44 EUS
From: Witold Paluszynski  <······@ict.pwr.pl>

I am trying to add OPS5 to a course in AI and AI programming techniques
I am teaching.  The problem is that beside a bare-bones OPS5 interpreter
(written in Common Lisp) I have no other materials which might serve
as teaching aids, such as on-line tutorials, programming examples,
perhaps even a small example system.  I am sure a lot of such stuff
exists, some of which might be freely available.  I would be grateful
for any information leading to locating such materials, including
whatever someone can send me by e-mail.

Witold (······@ict.pwr.pl)
Institute of Technical Cybernetics, Technical University of Wroclaw
50-370 Wroclaw, Poland
--
Jacek
(Jacek Malec, Dept of Computer and Information Science,