From: John Van Tassel
Subject: AKCL + DS3100's
Hi all,

I've access to some DS3100's here, and would like to make use of them
for running a rather large lisp application that does a fair bit of
fastloading.

I've built AKCL without problems, and built the application using it.  I
now find that I have an application running on the DECStation at roughly
the same speed as it does on my Sun3.  This is due to "ld -A" being
performed on every compiled lisp file loaded into the system :-(.   This
is, of course, because there's no rel_mips.c file in the c/ subdirectory
of the AKCL distribution.  Loading uncompiled code (which works fine) is
not an option for me.  Anyone out there have a rel_mips.c file that I can use?

Thanks,

JVT

John Van Tassel			|  Tel: +44-223-334729
Univ. of Cambridge		|  Fax: +44-223-334678
Computer Laboratory		|
Pembroke Street			|  Email: ยทยทยท@cl.cam.ac.uk
Cambridge CB2 3QG		|
England				|