From: ·········@iccgcc.decnet.ab.com
Subject: Wanted: common lisp for PC (FAQ?)
This should probably be in a FAQ posting, but I didn't find the answer when I
scanned the last couple weeks of postings -- though I *did* find someone asking
almost the same question.  (OK, so what's the question already?)

I am looking for common lisp for the IBM-PC (a Data General 386 clone running
MS-DOS)
available by anonymous FTP.  I would prefer an already-built interpreter or
compiler.  (Sources always seems to require some tweaking to build.  I did
see a posting with the location of compressed C source and if I can't find the
location of a PC executable, I'll try to build that, but it looked like it was
meant for a unix environment, so it could take more than a little tweaking to
get running in MS-DOS....)

I will post a summary of the replies I receive.