From: Dan Corpron
Subject: Macintosh Common Lisp + other software for sale
I have the following Apple Macintosh software (won in a drawing) for
sale:

    Macintosh Common Lisp Version 2.0b1
    Expertelligence Action!

These are both brand new, in their original packaging, with all
registration cards and documenatation included. Expertelligence sells
the package for $495.  If you are interested, please send me your
offer.  The closest one to $495 will get it.

In case you don't know, Expertelligence Action! is an "intelligent,
interactive, object-oriented interface development system."  The Lisp
is a beta release but as soon as Apple announces a final release,
Expertelligence will send you the upgrade for free.

--------
Daniel R. Corpron			UUCP: ...bbn!hri.com!corpron
Horizon Research, Inc.			INET: ·······@hri.com
1432 Main Street
Waltham, MA 02154
--------