From: rodney jacks/vlk9
Subject: XLISP 2.0 for the PC
Hi, Could someone send me via E-MAIL, XLisp V2.0 for the PC.
Does this exist?  I have version 2 for the Mac but need it
for the PC.. I am unable to FTP it from anywhere because I
do not have a direct INTERNET connection.  Shar, Uuencoded
forms are fine.  Thanks for your time

-Rodney
**  Rodney Jacks                                         **
**  Motorola Inc, Austin, Texas                          **
**  E-mail:  ······@austlcm.sps.mot.com                  **
**  Time is just nature's way of keeping everything from **
**  happening all at once.                               **

From: Caesar Ka Yin Keung
Subject: Re: XLISP 2.0 for the PC
In article <······················@oakhill.sps.mot.com> ······@austlcm.sps.mot.com (rodney jacks/vlk9) writes:
>Hi, Could someone send me via E-MAIL, XLisp V2.0 for the PC.
>Does this exist?  I have version 2 for the Mac but need it
>for the PC.. I am unable to FTP it from anywhere because I
>do not have a direct INTERNET connection.  Shar, Uuencoded
>forms are fine.  Thanks for your time

Ditto, thanks in advance.
From: Tom Almy
I will send a bugfixed, enhanced version of XLISP 2.1 to anyone who sends
a high density floppy (5.25" or 3.5") and a self addressed, stamped mailer
to me at:

Tom Almy
17830 SW Shasta Trail
Tualatin, OR 97062

It is an archive file with all sources, documentation (ASCII text, PostScript,
and WordPerfect 5.1), and executables for generic 8088 and 80386+7 protected
mode.

--
Tom Almy
····@sail.labs.tek.com