From: George Fink
Subject: AKCL on DecStation 5000
I'm trying to install HOL and BoyerMoore theorem provers on top of AKCL on
a DecStation 5000.  I've modified the decstation 3100 port and akcl
seems to work ok, but my compilations on top of akcl are bombing for
similar reasons.

My questions are these:

1.  Is there an official DecStation5000 port of AKCL yet?  Or even of KCL?

2.  Is there a way to specify a different compiler in AKCL?  It's
using 'cc' right now, and that definitely bombs.  I hand-translated
the cc call into a gcc call and it went through, but later akcl bombed
on a stack error when it loaded in the gcc-created object file.
HOL and BoyerMoore use 'compile-file.

3.  Has anyone ported HOL or BoyerMoore to the Decstations yet?

4.  Does anyone have more experience with large common-lisp programs
so I could correspond with them over email about my difficulties?

Thanks for any help y'all can give.

Please respond by email.

--George
--
George Fink			|  ·····@iris.eecs.ucdavis.edu
University of California, Davis	|  ucbvax!ucdavis!iris!gfink