From: George H. John
Subject: clx on unix <--> quickdraw on mac. Portability??
I have an application running in Allegro Common Lisp on
DecStation 3100's in a lab, and I'd like to port it to
a macintosh platform using Macintosh Allegro Common Lisp.

Everything works fine on the mac, except that my application
requires clx.  I've rewritten the xlib functions draw-lines
and draw-glyphs using the quickdraw package that comes with
Mac ACL, but before I went ahead and rewrote other things,
I wanted to see if I was reinventing any wheels.  Surely someone
has done this before.  Has anyone written these functions?
Does anyone know where a good place to look might be?

Many Thanks,
George John, Masters Student, CSDept, Stanford University