From: Greg Dermer
Subject: kcl anyone?
From: ····@mpd.tandem.com
Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp

Does anyone kcl running on a Sparcstation?  Probably a
stupid question, I know.  If so, could you
send a copy of the machine dependent stuff (looks like it might
be limited to earith.c, chtab.s and possibly bitop.c).  If it
doesn't contain code from the original distribution, there
shouldn't be license problems.  (And yes, I have executed
the license for kcl with the folks in Kyoto.)

Greg Dermer                           Internet: ····@mpd.tandem.com
Tandem Computers, Inc.                Tel:  (512) 244 8717
14231 Tandem Blvd.
Austin, TX  78728
From: Jeff Dalton
Subject: Re: kcl anyone?
In article <···@devnull.mpd.tandem.com> ····@sextans.Berkeley.EDU (Greg Dermer) writes:
>Does anyone kcl running on a Sparcstation?  Probably a
>stupid question, I know.

You should copy AKCL (The University of Texas (Austin) mods to KCL)
from rascal.ics.utexas.edu (128.83.138.20), directory `pub'.  I run
version 1-505 on a SPARCstation, but there should be a newer version
by now.

-- jeff