From: ····@ibma0.cs.uiuc.edu
Subject: Screen control in Common Lisp
I'm trying to write nifty screen-control programs in Allegro Common Lisp.
(By screen-control, I mean cursor control, e.g. fancy output all over the
screen.)  I'm sure I'm not the first person to try to do this.  What
solutions already exist?  And where can I find them?  I'm specifically
interested in a Common Lisp-X Windows interface; failing that, I'll
settle for good old curses in ACL.  (ACL has a Foreign Code interface that
allows it to make calls to dynamically-loaded C libraries.  Has anybody
written a package file that makes the standard Unix curses library
available from within ACL?  I'll do it myself if I have to, but I can't
believe that I'm the first one to try it.)
    Please e-mail responses.  I do subscribe to both of these newsgroups,
but I check my mail much more frequently than news.  Thanks in advance!

Eric Wang
E Deplorable Programmus
····@cs.uiuc.edu